Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Physician
Pardee UNC Health Care is currently offering a full-time, hospital-employed opportunity for a board certified or board eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine physician. Candidate would join well established practice.
- Practice and hospital offer:
- Endobronchial ultrasound
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Lung Nodule Clinic
- Comprehensive Cancer Program (including hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, cancer navigation, infusion, chemotherapy, and clinical trials)
- Pardee is a 222- bed UNC Health Care affiliated hospital with 11 bed adult only, open ICU, outpatient pulmonary rehab program, four bed inpatient sleep lab, and outpatient sleep evaluation services in practice.
- Pardee providers competitive base salary with wRVU incentive, annual bonus for attainment of quality measures, CME and dues allowances, paid professional liability insurance, comprehensive medical, matching retirement plan, relocation (if applicable), and paid time off. The clinic and hospital both utilize EPIC EMR.
- Pardee is not an NHSC site or FQHC. Hospital-sponsored loan repayment is available. No visa sponsorship available. No recruitment or placement firm inquiries accepted.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly