Northern Virginia EM Opportunity - Easy DC Access
Commonwealth Emergency Physicians (CEP) is a physician owned and managed group in Northern Virginia. We are seeking a BC/BP Emergency Medicine Residency-trained Physician to join our team in the coming months.
Based in out of Inova Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, Virginia CEP offers:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Stable, Private, Democratic Group
- 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-hour shifts
- Patient satisfaction consistently in the top percentiles in the nation.
- Moderate volumes to ensure exceptional care
- Employed with Exceptional Benefits, 401k, and Paid Malpractice.
- 50,000 Visit main Emergency Department
- 26-bed adult ED and a separate 11-bed pediatric ED
- Level III Trauma Center
- Part of the nationally recognized Inova Healthcare System.
- EPIC EMR
Leesburg, VA - "Best Cities for Millennials in 2015" by Forbes
Live in an area that includes more than 30 local wineries, historical landmarks, national parks, the Potomac River, golf courses, and quality shopping. The Blue Ridge Mountains grace the landscape to the west, and Washington, DC, with all its sights and history, is less than an hour away to the east.
Contact Us Today!
We are actively interviewing candidates available to start in the coming months. Apply online and we will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started or call James Leising at 682-500-8604.
Apply for Northern Virginia EM Opportunity - Easy DC Access
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly