Dignity Health - YRMG is seeking a BC/BE Geriatrician to join our excellent team of providers. Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a full-service, not-for-profit community health system with two hospital locations and multi-specialty groups.
- Geriatric Care/ Home-based primary care/ Palliative Medicine/ Alzheimer s and Dementia Care
- Minimum 2-5 years of Geriatric Care experience
- Joining rapidly expanding Geriatric Service Line
- Very high population of geriatric patients in this area, with limited access to Geriatric specific care.
- Opening new Alzheimer s and Dementia Care Clinic early and are an approved UCLA Dissemination site, the only in Arizona.
DIGNITY HEALTH - YAVAPAI REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP
Set amid a stunning mountain landscape, Prescott and its surrounding communities offer all the amenities of a major metropolitan area without the clutter and traffic of a big city. Not the desert world often associated with Arizona, our mile-high elevation offers four seasons with pine forests, clear streams and mountain lakes. Here, it s possible to snow ski and water ski in the same day. And we re only 90 minutes from Phoenix, with its international airport, major professional sports teams and access to top name entertainment all year round.
As a physician with Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Group, you will benefit from access to the comprehensive resources available through the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the region Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) with two acute care hospitals and over 2300 employees.
Apply for Geriatric Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly