OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Ft. Lauderdale Metro Area!
Our affiliate, Florida Women’s Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Plantation, FL. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
About the Practice:
The office will be a new location in Plantation for a large, well-established OB/GYN practice that has been serving patients in Broward County for several years. Deliveries and surgeries will be completed at the Plantation General Hospital which is a Level III NICU facility as well as the University Hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University which is set to open in Fall of 2021. This is a great opportunity for an experienced physician to take their career to the next level and for new residents looking to work in private practice. The practice currently has 5 physicians in addition to a large support staff.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and more.Office is part of an established practice group that will provide a great amount of assistance and support
- 1 in 6 weekly call coverage and 1 weekend every 2 monthsPatient clinic census is about 20-30 per dayOpportunity to work at a brand-new state of the art hospital opening in 2021.Great work/life balanceCompetitive starting salary and benefitsRelocation and Sign on Bonus potential3 weeks of vacation to startCME Stipend for additional trainingExcellent mentorship and training availableGreat location with beautiful year-round weather
- Plantation is a beautiful area conveniently located 7 miles from the city of Ft. Lauderdale and close to the Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Plantation provided an urban/suburban environment with plenty of nearby shopping areas and parks that provide fun outdoor family activities
- The city is not far from beachfront areas and provides residents and visitors with nice, warm weather the entire year
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Shelly Crump
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Ft. Lauderdale Metro Area!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly