OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity with Work/Life Balance
Join Ob Hospitalist Group at Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Chesapeake - Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Currently offering $30k sigh-on bonus at this location
Our Full Time Hospitalist position offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- W2 Full time: 7 shifts/month with 21 days off a month
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Benefits +401k match
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail
- Flexible Schedule completed 3 months in advance
- No on-call duty or office management
- Collegial, Team-based work environment
- Work/Life Balance that you deserve
Chesapeake Regional is an independent, community-focused system that provides high quality, technologically advanced health care. The facility offers several pain management options, breastfeeding classes, a lactation store and postpartum support. It is a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care, and was recognized as a Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery in 2017 and 2018, and a Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery for the last three consecutive years.
Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) began in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of women s healthcare by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact women s healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother has the security of consistently and unconditionally seeing a physician when presenting to the Labor and Delivery department or Emergency Room.
Ob Hospitalist Group leads the industry in developing and managing in-house OB/GYN hospitalist programs staffed with highly-skilled, Board Certified physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team of dedicated professionals serves sacrificially to save lives, improve patient outcomes, relieve and support medical staff, and to promote evidence based best practices and clinical excellence. In partnership with hospitals, nursing staff, physicians and hospitalists we have developed a unique, comprehensive, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist program that positively impacts the lives of women, their newborns, and the families we serve.
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity with Work/Life Balance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly