Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
We re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Partnering with the LSU School of Medicine, our goal is to provide high-quality patient care within a setting that advances medical science through research and educates the next generation of leaders in healthcare. We are committed to providing opportunities for our staff that develop and grow careers in a compassionate team-oriented environment focused on patients first.
At Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana and discover your future today!
Ochsner Health System and Louisiana State University Health Science Center- Shreveport seek applicants for the position of opening for a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. OLHS is an excellent choice for the candidate who is seeking a career with a growing medical center, academic practice, and collaborative work environment focused on integrated patient care and innovation. Successful candidates will have opportunities to progress in academic rank and participate in leadership roles, according to interests in practice, research, and education.
The Section of Maternal Fetal Medicine offers extensive exposure to managing complex pregnancy complications in a comprehensive perinatal practice. We have a section of three MFM physicians, along with a support staff and multidisciplinary involvement of Neonatology, Pediatric cardiology, Pediatric surgery and other subspecialty pediatrics as necessary.
Highlights of the Position:
- Our health sciences center is home to the School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year.
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Retirement Plans
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today HERE
Apply for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly