Cranial Specialist TOTAL SPINE & BRAIN INSTITUTE
NEW CRANIAL AND SPINE POSITION
We seek an experienced fellowship trained cranial neurosurgeon with minimally invasive skills to join our well established team in 2022. When would you like to join us? Come to Tampa where you and your family will love the work, the play, and the warmth in a growing practice and the family friendly Tampa Bay area.
- BE/BC neurosurgeon with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire/skills for complex cranial cases and minimally invasive spine surgery
- 60% cranial, program development and leadership position
- 1M+ service area without significant travel time
- State-of-the-art surgical suites and ASC access
- Advanced practitioner support, plus excellent business support team
- Call schedule 1 in 4
- Partnership track without huge buy in
- Practice real estate ownership options
- ASC stock available, other income options as well
- Outstanding work-life balance opportunity – optimize your career and family time
- No state income tax
- Many housing options, including bay front condos, established upscale homes near downtown, and suburban locations with land
- Excellent public and private schools as well as world-class colleges and universities
- Enjoy the bays, beaches, boating, theaters, fine dining, and professional sports
- Outstanding international airport
- Convenient access to Disney World, Universal Studios, and Central Florida
Highly competitive compensation with bonus structure and exceptional benefits package on a partnership track. Outstanding opportunity in a team environment as well as autonomy, growth, and work-life balance.
Please apply soon as we look forward to learning more about you, sharing more about us, and completing your contract before the end of 2021 to join us in 2022.
Apply for Cranial Specialist TOTAL SPINE & BRAIN INSTITUTE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly