Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN!
- Joining established, hospital owned multispecialty group
- Group has been in community since 2006
- Anticipated call 1:5 (or better)
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) i s growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare, which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita (opening Fall 2020), two free-standing emergency centers, four Urgent Care facilities and three Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the "Center of Excellence" status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total High Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly