Physician - Emergency Medicine
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking a BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Surgeon, OR Pediatric Physician to help develop a new residency program and assist Medical Students who are unable to get into a residency program.
- Employed position joining new residency program
- Candidate must have 3+ years' educational or administrative experience
- This position will begin in 2021; residency program to begin between 2022-2023
Northwest Healthcare Graduate Medical Education Consortium (NHCGME) is comprised of Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital and local community members. The NHCGME is fully committed to provide the organizational, financial, academic, clinical, and scholarly resources to support high-quality graduate medical education programs.
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a regionally recognized, 146-bed, all-private room, acute care facility which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services.
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Potential Relocation, Commencement Bonus, Debt Repayment Assistance
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.
No visa assistance available at this time
Apply for Physician - Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly