Physician - Occupational Medicine
Lutheran Hospital is seeking two BC/BE Urgent Care/OccMed Physicians for its Redimed practice. These positions replace our current providers who are retiring.
- DOT certification and MRO certification are strongly preferred but will help obtain if do not have
- Occupational medicine experience preferred due to learning curve for specialty
- Types of cases seen: fracture care, laceration repair and other acute situations.
- Redimed, part of Lutheran Health Network, has a large volume of companies who are contracting for their business health and occupational health needs and many require expertise with appropriate certifications.
- Structured training schedule provided
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus Incentive (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health, Life and Retirement
- Residency Stipend
- Shift compensation model
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- 10 minute drive to work – no traffic!
- Over 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three hours)
Who You’ll Work For:
Lutheran Health Network is a taxpaying, integrated healthcare delivery system and one of the largest employers in the region. The foundation of Lutheran Health Network is an experienced team of more than 7,000 employees working together with the more than 800 physicians who make up its medical staffs. The network's more than 100 access points in northern Indiana include physician offices, urgent care clinics, outpatient centers and eight hospitals consisting of 973 licensed beds - 797 in Allen County alone.
Lutheran Health Network continues to provide patients with extensive access to specialized services through its hospitals, patient care centers and physician practices. The strength of LHN allows it to recruit highly skilled physicians, innovate with the newest technology and participate in clinical research. These attributes enable LHN to sustain and grow its spectrum of services, and most importantly, deliver the highest levels of choice, support, care and patient experience that have long been its hallmark.
Apply for Physician - Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly