Mercy Medical Group (MMG), a multi-specialty group in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a fellowship-trained Physician to its busy Pulm/CC division as a Nocturnist Intensivist.
- Provide seamless overnight ICU patient care in a consult role
- Hours are 7pm - 7am
- Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic growing service line of 15 physicians with additional opportunity for Tele-ICU care
- Shareholder track opportunity with a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including bonus potential and a very desirable retirement plan
- Affiliated with one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation
- Must be comfortable/competent with a wide range of procedures (lines, chest tubes, etc.)
- Fellowship trained in Critical Care
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group (MMG) is a dynamic, growing organization with a long-standing history of providing exceptional medical care in the Sacramento area. MMG is a large multi-specialty medical group of 500+ providers comprised of primary care physicians, specialists in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. These professionals provide seamless primary and specialty care, working together to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
MMG clinicians provide services to patients at Dignity Health Medical Foundation locations throughout Sacramento. Mercy Medical Group is aligned with Dignity Health, operating on a medical foundation model. Dignity Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and the largest healthcare system in California, with more than 40 hospitals and 400 care centers serving communities across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the most ethnically diverse and livable cities in America. The capital city of California serves as the political nucleus of the nation's most influential state, the sixth-largest economy in the world. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
Apply for Nocturnist Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly