OB/GYN Associate Physician
Seven Hills Women s Health Centers, a division of Axia Women s Health, is a leader in women s healthcare with 20 locations in the Greater Cincinnati region. Formed in 1998, the group has grown to more than 50 providers across 20 office locations, providing Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Breast Surgery services. Seven Hills is committed to providing a continuum of scientifically advanced and compassionate care to women across Cincinnati.
Full Time OB/GYN Associate Physician Opportunity:
- 1 Office Location Florence, Kentucky
- In - office ablation and hysteroscopies and LEEPs
- HRT Program
- 2 Physicians on staff are Robotic users - multiple robotics systems available
- Office performs approximately 30-50 deliveries per month
- Call rotation is 1/4 and 1/5 with new OB/GYN
- Post call day only 3 hours in - office
- The group is affiliated with SEPN network, WHI and Robotics Teams at St E Edgewood and hold multiple board and memberships on these committees
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- MFM, Urogyn and Gyn Onc, - Level 3 NICU, Anesthesiologist 24/7 and Neonatal 24/7
- Company Paid: Medical license, DEA & Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
In Summer 2020, Seven Hills Women s Health Centers joined Axia Women s Health. This addition allows Axia Women s Health to extend its fast-growing portfolio of services into both Ohio and Kentucky, while continuing to lead the way in improving women s health in the Midwest.
Axia Women s Health is a community of caring, connected, progressive health professionals committed to giving women more. Women deserve access to a more attentive, more sophisticated, more compassionate healthcare experience that meets their changing needs across time. We connect women to a wider spectrum of care that delivers innovative technology and treatments. The strength of our network gives us the power to continuously elevate the quality of our care while preserving the personalized nature of our approach.
Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, fertility centers, and more. Together, we put women first by connecting them to the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives. Web: www.axiawh.com.
Apply for OB/GYN Associate Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly