Pain Medicine - Fargo, ND
FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA (USA). Sanford Health's multi-subspecialty hospital-based Pain Medicine group is seeking a BE/BC fellowship-trained Pain Medicine or Interventional Spine physician for a full-time position. Join a supportive team of two physicians and four advanced practice providers.
- Strong referral network from both internal and external providers
- Very strong relationship with Neurosurgery who is a primary contributor to the spine clinic within the institution
- Sanford’s Pain Management Services provides service weekdays only
- This is the largest pain clinic in North Dakota where we see about 1500 patients per month.
- Level I Trauma and Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Comprehensive benefits, 401k w/match, relocation allowance, and paid CME
- Completion of residency in one of the following areas is required: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, Psychiatry, or Anesthesiology.
- Comfortable with performing a broad range of spine procedures including epidural steroid injections, selective nerve root blocks, and radiofrequency ablations
- Willing to manage patients with intrathecal pain pumps (will train the right person, if needed)
- Interested in managing pain through procedures, medications, psychology, sleep medicine, physical therapy, integrative health, and nutrition
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health's transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 600 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
Apply for Pain Medicine - Fargo, ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly