Exceptional Work/Life balance as an OB Hospitalist: San Bernardino area, CA
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for passionate OB/GYN's to join our team near San Bernardino, CA!
Located just 2 hours outside of Los Angeles:
St. Mary Medical Center (Apple Valley, CA) - 75k Signing Bonus Available
Redlands Community Hopsital (Redlands, CA)
Full-time and part-time positions available!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring, and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation and management, delivery attendance and surgical assists.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team.
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and exceptional work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you'll have the freed to create your own schedule typically eight 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules (Typically 7 8 shifts per 28-day block)
- No on-call responsibility
- CME allowance and 401k match
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Full medical benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
- FT and PT positions available
- Sign-On Bonus available at select locations
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians of over 1000+ strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
Please let me know if you're interested in learning more!
Apply for Exceptional Work/Life balance as an OB Hospitalist: San Bernardino area, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly