Exceptional Work/Life Balance - OB Hospitalist in Palmdale, CA
We are looking for passionate OB/GYN's to join our team in Palmdale, CA at Palmdale Regional Medical Center (Sign-On Bonus available at this site)!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our team. OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you'll have the freedom to create your own schedule - typically seven to eight 24-hour shifts per month - with no on-call duty or office management.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation
- 30K Sign-On Bonus!!
- FT and PT positions available
- Flexible schedules (Typically 7 8 shifts per 28-day block)
- No on-call responsibility
- CME allowance and 401k match
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Full medical benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
Palmdale Regional Medical Center is part of the Universal Health Services (UHS) system and a sister hospital to OBHG partner Rancho Springs. It serves the region by providing high quality medical services to residents of the Antelope Valley, Santa Clarita Valley and the surrounding communities. The facility estimates they will see 1,200 deliveries per year in their new labor and delivery unit.
- Palmdale is located in the Antelope Valley region of Southern California. The San Gabriel Mountains separate Palmdale from the Los Angeles Basin to the south. Attractions include the Joe Davies Heritage Airpark where visitors can explore military planes used by the U.S. Air Force, and the Palmdale Amphitheater which features concerts by big-name musical acts. Hiking trails run through stunning Ritter Ranch Park, which covers thousands of acres of rugged mountain and desert terrain. The Prime Desert Woodland Preserve sits to the north, and is home to a wide variety of birds and wildlife.
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians of over 1000+ strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options - including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
We would love to hear from you!
Apply for Exceptional Work/Life Balance - OB Hospitalist in Palmdale, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly