Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for a passionate Board Certified and Board Eligible OB/GYNs to join our team at our newest program, Washington Regional!
As an OB/GYN, you have the rare opportunity to usher new life into the world. But what about your life, family, and need for balance? Ob Hospitalist Group provides a variety of options for OB/GYNs who are seeking a stable career path, greater flexibility, more time with family, full benefits and freedom from business concerns.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our team.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible scheduling.
- No on-call responsibility.
- CME allowance and 401k match.
- Leadership/advancement opportunities.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail.
- Full medical benefits.
- Collegiate, team-based work environment.
- Unparalleled physician support and resources.
- Full-Time: your choice of working 5, 6, 7, or 8, 24-hour shifts, per 28-day block.
- Part-Time: your choice of working 2, 3, or 4, 24-hour shifts, per 28-day block. ?
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians over 1,000 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact me.
Apply for Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly