High-Paying Louisiana OB/GYN Hospitalist Role
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for passionate Board Certified and Board Eligible OB/GYNs to join our teams in Louisiana!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our team.
- CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, LA - New Program!
- Lafayette General Medical Center, Lafayette, LA
$50K Signing Bonus for Full-time employment at both programs.
As an OB/GYN, you have the rare opportunity to usher new life into the world. But what about your life, family, and need for balance? Ob Hospitalist Group provides a variety of options for OB/GYNs who are seeking a stable career path, greater flexibility, more time with family, full benefits and freedom from business concerns.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible scheduling.
- No on-call responsibility.
- CME allowance and 401(k) match.
- Leadership/advancement opportunities.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail.
- Full medical benefits.
- Collegiate, team-based work environment.
- Unparalleled physician support and resources.?
- Full-Time: your choice of working 5, 6, 7, or 8, 24-hour shifts, per 28-day block.
- Part-Time: your choice of working 2, 3, or 4, 24-hour shifts, per 28-day block.
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 1,000 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options - including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact me.
Apply for High-Paying Louisiana OB/GYN Hospitalist Role
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly