Radiologist Diagnostic and/or fellowship trained - Physician
Due to continuing growth, Geisinger is seeking a BE/BC general and specialty radiologists to join our dedicated team of 80+ radiologists and advance our services in northeast and central Pennsylvania.As a part of Geisinger s Radiology team, you will work in an academic environment engaged in training residents and fellows, backed by the resources of one of the nation s most progressive integrated health systems. Enjoy the balance of a favorable call schedule with the collegiality of a unique practice and surrounding community that offers a low cost of living, superb public schools, numerous outdoor and cultural activities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
Education:Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine- (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s):Licensed Medical Doctor - State of Pennsylvania
Skills:OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
- KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
- EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
- LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
- INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
- SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
Apply for Radiologist Diagnostic and/or fellowship trained - Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly