OB/GYN opportunities in Bowling Green, Ohio. New grads encouraged to apply.
Join us and be part of a 70-year tradition of providing the highest quality preventative, restorative, education, and rehabilitation health care services. Wood County Hospital is a private, not-for-profit, 196 bed general acute care facility that serves a population of over 72,000 in Wood, Henry, Seneca, Sandusky, and Hancock Counties.
As an OB/GYN Physician at Wood County Hospital, you will be able to maximize your skills as you provide clinical care in our state-of-the art facility, and form valuable, lasting relationship with your patients.
In addition to a great practice environment, we proudly offer these additional benefits. List the most impactful first and work down.
- Call Rotation 1 in 4
- Well established practice.
- -Competitive salary floor with production incentive.
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance Life and Long Term Disability insurance -Attractive retirement options
- 5 weeks' vacation to start
- Up to 5 days off for Category 1 CME
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available for provider and family
Requirements: (Must haves to be considered for this opening) Avoid preferences
BC/BE Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Ohio State License
2 years of experience preferred; however, will consider a new grad for the right candidate
Apply for OB/GYN opportunities in Bowling Green, Ohio. New grads encouraged to apply.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly