Hospice & Palliative Care Program Director in Blooming Arizona Desert
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
In affiliation with the University of Arizona, Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is seeking a Program Medical Director Hospice/Palliative Care Physician to join the growing academic team of caring professionals.
This unique candidate we seek will provide academic program leadership and direction for our Palliative Medicine team in the areas of quality, strategic clinical planning, and growth integration for Banner Palliative Medicine providers, and education of Palliative Medicine Fellows and other trainee physicians. Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, the ideal leader will be a dedicated palliative care professional with the passion to help patients and their families deal with serious life-threatening illness and symptom management.
- Deliver excellent patient-centered hospice and palliative care within the clinical setting, demonstrating sound knowledge of medical specialty.
- Exercise didactic and clinical teaching for care staff, residents, fellows, and medical students
- Research Involvement that contributes to the cure or management of diseases while advancing designated educational programs
- Active participation in systemwide Palliative Care, Geriatrics, and Integrative Medicine Clinical Consensus Groups
- American Board of Internal Medicine certified/eligible
- Fellowship-trained in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Leadership experience preferred
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday | Some Weekend Call Coverage
Location: Banner University Medical Center- Phoenix Campus | Hospice and Palliative Care, 1111 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85006
Banner Health offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician-Palliative Care
Apply for Physician-Palliative Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly