Full-Time Critical Care opportunity working at St. Michael Medical Center, We seek excellent physicians trained in Pulmonary-Critical Care Medicine or Critical Care Medicine. Requirements include: Board Certified / Board Eligible, Unrestricted Washington State Medical License prior to start date, and DEA with full prescriptive authority
- 24 weeks/year on an alternating week schedule
- Predominantly Day shift (7:00 am 7:00 pm) and Swing shift (10:00 am 10:00 pm) with some Night shift (7:00 pm - 7:00 am)
- Multi-specialty ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage
St. Michael Medical Center at-a-glance:
- New $500 million, 500,000 square-foot hospital expansion
- 248 beds. All single occupancy rooms situated for optimal privacy and most with mountain and/or water views
- 36 ICU beds
- Level III Trauma Center with 56-bay Emergency Department
- Primary Stroke Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care with interventional cardiology, structural heart, electrophysiology and cardiovascular surgery programs
- Surgical services including robotic-assisted surgery
- Orthopedics with expert joint replacement, sports medicine and rehabilitation therapies
- Birth Center and Level II Special Care Nursery
- Interventional Radiology and advanced imaging facilities including 256-slice CT and 3T MRI
- 55,000-square-foot Cancer Center
- 65,000-square-foot Medical Pavilion
Learn more here: https://www.chifranciscan.org/st-michael-medical-center.html
All staff are expected to support and demonstrate our system's Values include:
Care with listening, empathy and love.
Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
Respect the dignity of all.
Inspire trust through honesty.
Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
Commit to the power of working together.
Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are looking for physicians and professional providers who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal.
Puget Sound Region:
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and outdoor events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Learn more about our community and the region at:
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
Apply for Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly