Arkansas OB/GYN Needed - Full & Part-time available
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for a passionate Board Certified and Board Eligible OB/GYNs to join our teams in Arkansas!
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our team.
Full and Part-Time Roles Available:
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith, Fort Smith, AR
- St. Bernard's Medical Center, Jonesboro, AR - $75K Signing Bonus
As an OB/GYN, you have the rare opportunity to usher new life into the world. But what about your life? Your family? Your need for balance? OBHG provides a variety of options for OB/GYNs who are seeking a stable career path, greater flexibility, more time with family, full benefits and freedom from business concerns.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Yearly CME allowance.
- 401(K) Match and savings available.
- Leadership & advancement opportunities.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail.
- Full medical benefits.
- Collegiate, team-based work environment.
- Unparalleled physician support and resources.
- Considering traveling to work at this program? Housing or travel reimbursement will be provided!
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 1,000 strong. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Arkansas OB/GYN Needed - Full & Part-time available
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly