Ob Hospitalist Role in Texarkana, Texas w/ Competitive Compensation
Ob Hospitalist Group is seeking a passionate Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN to join our team at CHRISTUS St. Michael Hospital in Texarkana, Texas!
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring, and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation and management, delivery attendance and surgical assists.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team.
As an OB/GYN, you have the rare opportunity to usher new life into the world. But what about your life, family, and need for balance? Ob Hospitalist Group provides a variety of options for OB/GYNs who are seeking a stable career path, greater flexibility, full benefits and freedom from business concerns.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- No on-call responsibility
- CME allowance & 401k match
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Full medical benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
Apply for Ob Hospitalist Role in Texarkana, Texas w/ Competitive Compensation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly