Ob Hospitalist openings throughout Mississippi ~ *New Rates and Generous Sign-on Bonuses offered...
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for passionate OB/GYN Physicians to join our team at the following locations:
- Rush Foundation Hospital (Meridian, MS) New Start Dec 2021
- Anderson Regional Medical Center (Meridian, MS) New Start Jan 2022
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center (Jackson, MS)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Desoto (Southaven, MS)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County (New Albany, MS)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi (Oxford, MS)
- North Mississippi Medical Center (Tupelo, MS)
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport (Gulfport, MS)
**UP TO $50K Sign-on / Relocation Bonus Offered**
As a clinician-centered company, Ob Hospitalist Group provides unparalleled support, resources and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules typically seven 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Ob Hospitalist Group offers:
- Competitive compensation (Est. FT comp $240,240 -$324,480)
- Up to $50K in sign-on bonus and relocation offered
- Flexibility in scheduling working 7 to 8 days per 28-day cycle (written 90+ days out)
- Paid A-rated Malpractice plus tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k for full-time
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Regional and National Travel Physician opportunities
- Visa applicants are encouraged to apply!
Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) began in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of women s healthcare by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact women s healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother has the security of consistently and unconditionally seeing a physician when presenting to the Labor and Delivery department or Emergency Room.'
Apply for Ob Hospitalist openings throughout Mississippi ~ *New Rates and Generous Sign-on Bonuses offered...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly