Banner University Medical Center (BUMC-T&S) is recruiting BC/BE Hospitalists (IM boarded) to provide inpatient medicine services on two campuses in Tucson, AZ. We are seeking Hospitalists who are interested in performing a Nocturnist role in a growing group. We have a team of Nocturnists on call at night performing admitting and cross covering functions with opportunities to teach residents. Opportunities to grow in academic medicine for Hospitalists with a desire to teach IM residents, students and Pharmacy students. Position open to experienced physicians and graduating residents.
Nocturnist Opportunity Details
- 14 shifts per month/ 168 shifts annually
- 12-hour shifts, 7pm-7am
- Flexible block scheduling, including but not limited to 7-on/7-off schedule
- Blend of Half Days/Half Nights will be entertained if preferred by candidate
- Average volume- 10 patients per shift
- Procedures Optional
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
Banner – University Medical Center Tucson, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus, is consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by U.S. News & World Report and has the Magnet® designation for outstanding nursing care.
Banner – University Medical Center South, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – South Campus, is a comprehensive medical center with an Emergency department, a state-designated trauma center and a Behavioral Health Pavilion. It is a state-accredited Cardiac Receiving Center and is designated a senior-friendly hospital by Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Hospitalist
Apply for Physician-Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly