Permanent Orthopedic (ORS) Physician Job in Putnam, Connecticut (CT)
The Center for Bone and Joint Care, in conjunction with Day Kimball Healthcare, the premier provider of integrated healthcare services in Northeast Connecticut and nearby Massachusetts and Rhode Island, seeks a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to join their collegial and established team in Putnam, Connecticut (CT).
- Two-year path to partnership
- Opportunity to walk-in and inherit a new practice from the group's retiring Orthopedic Surgeon
- MAKO robot
- Subspecialty interests in lower extremity, knee, and total joint can be accommodated
- Outstanding initial base salary, RVU bonus, sign-on bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice and retirement
- Windham County, known as the Quiet Corner, is located in the northeastern corner of Connecticut and provides a large service area with a population of 116,782.
- Downtown attractions include restaurants, the Bradley Playhouse, The Complex Performing & Creative Arts Centre, and an antiques marketplace.
- Enjoy access to numerous state parks, state forests, and other reserves, such as the Yale-Myers Forest, Putnam River Trail, and Norcross Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Seasonal family-friendly events include the upcoming Zombie Fashion Show!
- Enjoy a lower cost of living in a central location providing easy access to Providence (45 minutes), Hartford (45 minutes), Boston (1 hour), and the coastline.
Apply for Permanent Orthopedic (ORS) Physician Job in Putnam, Connecticut (CT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly