A well-established Nassau County, Long Island, New York area private Orthopedic group is currently seeking BC/BE Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons in one of the following areas: Adult Reconstructive, Sports Medicine, Shoulder/Elbow, General Orthopedic Surgeon. The Central Orthopedic Group is a 14-physician based group with 3 locations seeing over 75,000 visits/year. COG locations offer In-house Imaging, Pain Management Centers, and Physical Therapy on site. COG is expanding and is looking for the ideal candidate to partner with for this exciting opportunity.
Where We Practice:
Long Island is full of beautiful communities with excellent school districts, restaurants, concert venues, beautiful beaches, and parks. Situated between the east end of Long Island, the North Fork is home to wineries and the Hamptons are towns characterized by upscale homes, trendy restaurants, and antiques shops. Additionally, Manhattan is only a short drive or train ride away with easy access to art museums, Broadway theater, and world-renowned restaurants.
- Provide medical care in high-functioning outpatient setting
- Community based practice
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Additional support staff
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Ambulatory experience preferred
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Private Practice.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Paid Time Off / CME Opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company profit sharing contribution
- Productivity Bonus Programs
For Consideration, please contact:
The Central Orthopedic Group
Chief Operating Officer
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly