Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician
Located in Ohio's Best Hometown by Ohio Magazine, Holzer Health System is looking for an additional Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician to join our team of committed and talented physicians. Enjoy a minimal call schedule and all the support and technologies you need to provide the best care for every patient, every time.
In addition to a great practice environment, Holzer proudly offers these additional benefits:
- Signing bonus of $25,000
- Competitive guaranteed salary of $425,000 plus production incentive
- Educational loan repayment- up to $100,000
- Stipend- $2,000 per month for 18 months during training
- Relocation expense reimbursement- Up to $10,000
- Work life balance/ accommodating schedule
- EBUS available, but not required
- Built in referral system (150+ providers)
- Minimal call demands and flexibility
- Clinic and Hospital located in same building
- Traveling to other sites is not required
- Malpractice insurance
- 5 weeks vacation; increases with tenure
- 5 days off for Category 1 CME
- Physician led, financially strong health organization
Come practice in state-of-the-art facilities while living in a region known for friendly people, strong values, and beautiful scenery. With all our employees, physicians and high-level services working as one, Holzer provides patient-centered medical excellence every day in over seven counties in the southeastern Ohio area.
If you are looking for a great town with a supportive health care system to practice medicine, look no further than Gallipolis, Ohio, and Holzer Health System.
Apply for Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly