We are currently looking for a BC/BE OB-GYN to join our private practice in Trinity, Florida.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 3 board certified OB-GYNs, 2 nurse practitioners, 1 physician assistant, 1 certified nurse midwife, and a tenured support staff
- Our providers offer the full scope of OB-GYN services and have access to our high-end office and state-of-the-art equipment, including a da Vinci robot for minimally invasive surgery
- Our patients deliver at the Medical Center of Trinity
- Full-time schedule; 1:3 call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation, production bonus, and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Trinity, FL:
- Trinity is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metro area and conveniently located about 10 miles inland from Florida’s west coast and approximately 30 miles north of Tampa and Tampa International Airport.
- With amazing real estate, great shopping, and world-class golf courses, Trinity offers residents some of the best living in the North Tampa area of Florida.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several institutions of higher education including University of Tampa, University of South Florida, and St. Petersburg College.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Apply for OB-GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly