Anesthesiology Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida
HCA has immediate opening for an anesthesiologist at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Anesthesiology
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida medical license prior to start
- Competitive compensation
- $5,000 CME annually
- PTO of 8 weeks per year
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
About Palms of Pasadena Hospital:
- 307-bed facility is Joint Commission accredited and committed to providing high quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment
- Serving residents and visitors for more than 50 years
- The hospital offers a full range of services including ER 24/7®, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, rehabilitation center, and wound care
- The hospital’s surgical weight loss program through the Florida Bariatric Centers includes both adolescent and adult programs
St. Petersburg is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. Known for its pleasant weather, hence its “Sunshine City” nickname, St. Petersburg is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beach-going. The city also hosts the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art, The Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary, and The Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
Apply for Anesthesiology Opportunity in St. Petersburg, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly