Acute Care Surgeon - Full-time - Maryland
Luminis Health is a growing Health System with a dedication to patient centered care for the local communities. Anne Arundel Medical Center located Annapolis is a beautiful community on the Chesapeake Bay, which serves as the state's capital. It is located a short 30 min drive from Washington DC and Baltimore, with all the important amenities available locally. Doctors Community Medical Center serving the community in Prince Georges County and is within close access to Washington DC, Northern Virginia and the Metro line.
The Department of Surgery at Luminis Health is seeking to add to our Acute Care Surgery team for both Anne Arundel Medical Center and Doctors Community Hospital.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, MD
- High-volume emergency general surgery service
- 385 bed hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital in Lanham, MD
- 210 bed hospital
- Strong clinical background with interest in teaching residents and other learners.
- Additional focus on clinical research and quality/outcome improvement is preferred.
- Acute Care Surgery (ACS) provides 24 hr coverage to the hospital with regular resident coverage.
- EPIC experience, a plus
Board certified/board eligible in general surgery
All members (10 and growing) of the ACS team will be working at both locations.
Preferred training in surgical critical care, a plus
Graduating fellows are welcome to apply.
Applicants should be comfortable with all common general surgery procedures, and it is preferred to have ability for upper and lower endoscopy procedures.
ICU time may also be available for interested and qualified candidates.
Some elective general surgery may be available in the future.
Comprehensive benefit package, which includes CME allowances.
Apply for Acute Care Surgeon - Full-time - Maryland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly