Physician - Rheumatologist
Pain Therapy Associates rheumatology Clinic offers patient focused care and services to ensure patients receive the best quality of healthcare. The clinic offers services for those with chronic rheumatoid arthritis, lupus vasculitis, musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis, bursitis and tendonitis among other advanced procedures utilizing ultrasound guidance.
Join a well-established busy practice setting.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- Flexible schedule opportunities
- Part-time and Full-time options available
- Market Competitive Compensation
- New and experienced physicians will be considered
- In-office lab and diagnostic/interventional MSK ultrasound technician
- Must be board-certified in Rheumatology
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time