Our large pulmonary/critical care group is committed to providing comprehensive, patient-focused, cost-effective care to the northwest and western suburbs in the specialty areas of adult and pediatric pulmonary medicine, critical care medicine, allergy and immunology and sleep disorders medicine.
- Full-time Intensivist Opportunities available for BC/BE Critical Care Physicians in our growing medical group in Elk Grove Village, IL
- 100% Intensivist/Critical Care Medicine
- Staff two flagship hospital critical care units as part of 19-hospital system in Chicago suburbs
- 14 twelve-hour shifts covering 24/7
- Regional Transfer Center/High Volume
- High acuity and a lot of procedures
- Critical Care APPs assigned to 12-hour day shift
- RRT and eCart for evaluation and early intervention
- Team atmosphere with challenging pathology and state-of-the-art care
- Competitive compensation, full group benefits and malpractice coverage
- Desirable Chicago suburbs with excellent schools and communities
- We are unable to consider H1b or J1 candidates
AMITA Health is an award-winning health system committed to delivering compassionate care to residents of Chicago and its northwestern, western and southwestern suburbs. We are the largest health system in Illinois, with 15 acute-care hospitals, four specialty hospitals and more than 230 clinics and outpatient facilities, including immediate care.
The AMITA Health Medical Group consists of more than 900 multispecialty employed physicians and associated practitioners, ranking it among the largest medical groups in the state.
We work every day to achieve our mission, which is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus, by providing efficient, high-quality, faith-based care.