Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Weston, Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
We proudly offer the following benefits for our Pulmonary - Critical Care physician in Weston, Wisconsin:
- .5 FTE Critical Care (7 12-hour shifts per month 7:00 am 7:00 pm with tele-ICU coverage at night)
- .5 FTE Outpatient Pulmonary practice (M-F practice 2 weeks a month)
- With MCHS leading this newly aquired practice, we are fully committed to building a robust program that has high volume and complexity.
- Procedures include but are not limited bronchoscopy, EBUS, line insertion, chest tube insertion, intubation, fine needle aspiration and thoracentesis.
- ?Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement
- Fully funded relocation
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance coved for all providers
- BC/BE Fellowship trained Pulmonary Critial Care Physician
- Wisconsin State License
- H1B Visa Support
- Fellows are welcome to apply
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Weston, Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly