General Gastroenterologist - St. Louis, MO
Mercy Clinic is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join a team of 13 Gastroenterologists, four Nurse Practitioners, and full support staff. Physician will join an established practice on campus of Mercy Hospital St Louis.
Gastroenterology Opportunity Includes
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Providing clinical services at one hospital
- Seamless transition of care from one team to the next focused on quality patient care, reduced lengths of stay and comprehensive care plan
Mercy Hospital St Louis provides
- 900-bed, fully accredited teaching hospital
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County
- A state-of-the-art Endoscopy Unit
- 80,000 adult emergency visits annually
- Robust Hospitalist program, EICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records
Compensation & Benefits
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Physician wellness program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and CME
St. Louis Community Highlights
- Big City vibes, small town charm
- Diverse economy makes it a very attractive place to work, live, and play
- Distinctive housing market
- Four-season climate change with abundance of outdoor activities
- Two major sport teams, St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Winners & St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group and is part of the Sisters of Mercy Health System, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
Working for Mercy gives you all the advantages of a larger organization balanced by the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group. You ll discover a friendly and cooperative environment where people care for one another at every level. What sets us apart is our unique approach where physicians and professional managers share leadership and make decisions together to improve upon, and deliver, world-class care.
Apply for General Gastroenterologist - St. Louis, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly