Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
At Vancouver Clinic, caring for people is our first priority and the driving force behind everything we do. New providers will find a collegial, supportive, and caring environment of healthcare professionals committed to our patients and community. Our multispecialty clinic is physician owned which prioritizes the highest quality patient care and a strong work-life balance.
Our pulmonary critical care department consists of nine PCCM physicians and excellent support staff, all dedicated to providing excellent patient care to our community. The successful candidate will be excited about practicing evidence-based medicine in a collegial, cohesive group and demonstrate a commitment to practice development.
The Vancouver Clinic is currently recruiting for the following position:
BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physician
- Join a vibrant and growing 9-physican practice
- Outpatient practice and ICU coverage
- Average 4-7 dedicated ICU shifts and 3-4 home calls per month
- Shifts in the 16-bed Med/Surg ICU include both days and swing (no in-house overnight coverage).
- Department owns two handheld US devices for POC US in office
- Two PFT labs on-site
- Active Lung Cancer Screening Program
- EBUS, EMN and Robotic Bronchoscopy
- Tunneled Pleural Catheters performed in ASC and Hospital
- Growing Participation in Clinical Research Trials
- On-site non-chemo Infusion Center, available for Asthma biologics and COVID Monoclonal antibody treatments
Two-year partnership track with an extremely reasonable buy-in.
We are rooted in Southwest Washington, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. The area offers a variety of housing options from suburban neighborhoods, downtown high rises or rural locations with acreage. We enjoy year round recreational opportunities, a flourishing craft brewery scene, wineries and tasty restaurants. Portland, Oregon, is nearby offering world-class food, a exciting arts and theater scene, and numerous professional sports teams. Plus, if you live in Washington, there is no state income tax.
We recognize that each person’s unique experience, identity, and perspective advances our ability to deliver the best possible care to our patients. We encourage candidates of every background to apply to join our team.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to learn more about the position or to apply:
Amy Barter, Manager of Physician Recruiting
Phone: (360) 397-5525
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly