Board-Certified Breast Surgeon is needed to join Catholic Health for an established practice in Nassau County. Catholic Health is an integrated system encompassing some of the region s finest health and human services agencies. With 17,000 employees, 6 acute care hospitals, 3 nursing homes, a home nursing service, hospice, a community-based agency for persons with special needs and a network of physician practices, Catholic Health s high standards have resulted in a 24% market share.
- We have a growing physician medical group of more that 400 employed physicians and 1600 independent physicians in our physician network
- We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care and vascular surgery
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits
- Physicians enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on growing and achieving the highest quality in your practice
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for patient care. Specific Requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in NY State
- Board-Certified and Graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- Minimum commitment of 5 days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
- This Breast Surgeon opportunity is for an existing very busy practice in Bethpage within a mile of St. Joseph s Hospital.
- Fellows strongly preferred
Catholic Health was voted as the Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare. Interested Candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP Physician Alignment at email@example.com.
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly