Envision Physician Services and Northwest Medical Center are searching for a Hospitalist physician to become a part of our well established program in Margate, Florida. Qualified candidates must be MD or DO and Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- 228 bed facility
- 11 Physician Team
- 7 on / 7 off, block scheduling
- Average daily census is 18-19 per physician
- No codes
- No procedures
- W2 full time position
- $5,000 annual business expense account
- Generous compensation and RVU bonus
- Medical, dental, disability, 401(k) + matching, HSA/FSA + MORE
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly compensation + RVU
- Paid "A-Rated" malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance and 401k
Founded in 1984, Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 218-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve.
Margate is a city in Broward County, FL, located roughly 15 miles north west of Fort Lauderdale, and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean! The greater Fort Lauderdale area offers more than 20 miles of award-winning golden-sand beaches; exclusive and eclectic dining; golf courses galore; and a shopping mecca complete with Florida’s largest outlet mall. With 300 miles of navigable inland waterways and 44,000 resident yachts, the region is called the Yachting Capital of the World and the Venice of America.http://www.margatefl.com/BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership
- The support and resources you need to succeed
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Credentialing and enrollment support
- Extensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountains
- Extensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitals
- Safe and comfortable work environment
- Competitive production-oriented compensation
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- Colleague referral bonus program
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly