Menlo Medical Clinic
Menlo Park, CA
Menlo Medical Clinic (MMC), a partner of Stanford Medicine is seeking an Rheumatologist to join our premier practice in Menlo Park, CA.
- Seeking a rheumatologist to acquire full practice for a departing physician, and join two other collegial rheumatologists with established practices
- All outpatient. No hospital work. Minimal call.
- 4 clinic days per week at a single location.
- Not a research position.
- 1:1 RN staff support
- Full-time drug prior authorization support
- Infusion Center located at Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- X-ray and DEXA onsite
- Option (not required) to teach/ work with the rotating Stanford residents and/or fellows
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including CME stipend
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Premier multi-specialty work
- Great doctors - Physician-led and Physician-run medical group
- Partner with talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
Menlo Medical Clinic is a physician led medical group. We are Menlo Park's neighborhood clinic offering exceptional service. We've grown with the city, expanding over the years to over 50 physicians covering 20 disciplines in two locations.
Menlo Medical Clinic partners with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to TCrawford@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly