Novant Health WomanCare is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN physician to expand our existing satellite location in Kernersville, NC to support the expansion of labor and delivery services at Kernersville Medical Center. Our full team includes 9 physicians, 6 nurse practitioners, 1 physician assistant, 1 registered dietitian, 4 sonographers and a seasoned, engaged administrative team. Our practice specializes in routine, high-risk pregnancies, infertility assistance, hormonal issues, adolescent care and well woman care. Our practice offers minimally invasive surgery including Robotics. Call rotation shared with other physicians. The Kernersville location will initially grow to include 4 physicians and 2 advanced practice providers. Expansion of delivery services at this growing facility will complement the current full service surgical service offering, including robotics.
Kernersville, NC is in the central Piedmont Triad area with great access to beautiful mountains and NC/SC beaches. Kernersville offers attractive communities, nearby universities, plentiful outdoor recreation as well as access to sports, cultural events, and international airports.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly