OB Hospitalist Needed in Port St. Lucie, FL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Port St. Lucie is a wonderful city near beautiful beaches with tons of Golf, recreation, and entertainment. Port St. Lucie is a wonderful place to raise a family and grow your career with this excellent hospitalist opportunity. Contact Seth Fredericks below ASAP as this opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
Contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2703186.
- Live and work in beautiful Port St. Lucie
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- CME allowance
- Great signing bonus
- Work 7, 24-hour shifts
- In-house anesthesia
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB Hospitalist Needed in Port St. Lucie, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly