OB Hospitalist Needed in Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville, the largest city by square mileage in the US, is a wonderful city rich in history with excellent options for recreation and entertainment. Beautiful, with an amazing culture, Jacksonville is a wonderful place to raise a family and grow your career with this excellent hospitalist opportunity.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #32703177.
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive hourly rate
- Full benefits package, malpractice insurance with tail, and CME allowance
- Work a minimum of 7, 24-hour shifts
- Can work more shifts and make more money
- Estimated deliveries for hospitalist is 27 monthly
- Estimated monthly patient encounters (not including deliveries) is 258
- In-house anesthesia and a busy NICU
- Live and work in beautiful Jacksonville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB Hospitalist Needed in Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly