A hospital-employed practice in Arizona is seeking a gastroenterologist. There is a high demand for GI services as there is only 1 other GI in town. The incoming physician will step into an existing patient base with a large referral base with an office on campus. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. They will consider residents and fellows.
This employed position offers an excellent income guarantee plus wRVU along with practice management and consulting services. You will also receive medical benefits, loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, and a retirement plan. There is also a residency and medical director stipend available.
If you are interested, please contact Dave Snyder at 954.837.2760 or send your CV and references to Dave.Snyder@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2673060.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Relocation, loan repayment, and a sign-on bonus
- Hospital-employed practice
- Step into an existing patient base
- High demand for GI in area
- Call is flexible at a minimum of 10 days per month
- ERCP required
- Central location to large cities such as Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Diego, and Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail