General Gastroenterologist Needed in Oregon
Salem is the second-largest metro area in Oregon and the capital city of Oregon. Salem is close to outdoor hiking, the beach is an hour away, and skiing is an hour away. It also has excellent schools. There are very nice smaller communities outside of Salem for those that want country living close to the city.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physician owned with an equal lucrative partnership potential after 2 years
- Very competitive compensation package plus benefits
- Join an exceptional and busy gastroenterology group that is highly respected in the community
- Great team collaboration and autonomy with 2 guaranteed procedure days
- Great work-life balance, call is 1:9 or 10 weeks
- All outpatient with some hospital consults and call, be busy right away
- Opportunity for growth and expansion
- Beautiful urban location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Gastroenterologist Needed in Oregon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly