Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Portland, Oregon
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered up to $90K in student loan repayment, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, $30K sign-on, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this diverse city with unique shops, museums, art galleries, libraries, dining venues, and sporting events. Portland is a progressive city offering an exceptional quality of life.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $90K in student loan repayment and $30K sign-on bonus
- Both general GI and advanced procedures (ERCP)
- 50% procedures and 50% clinic time
- Monday through Friday with 4-hours blocks of clinic or procedures
- 1:3 call schedule (work closely with the hospitalist group)
- No clinic work during on-call week
- 30 minute appointments
- Community-focused, collaborative, compassionate, and flexible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Portland, Oregon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly