Multiple GI Physicians Needed, Division Director, Advanced Procedures, and General
This employed opportunity has generous compensation depending on experience, loan repayment, and other incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation
- Significant sign-on bonus
- Ranked a top employer in the USA
- Supportive work-life balance, flexible scheduling
- Call is very manageable with support of 24/7 hospitalists and intensivists who serve as consultants
- Patient growth is supported by a strong referral stream from the medical community
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement contribution and generous PTO
- Great metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Multiple GI Physicians Needed, Division Director, Advanced Procedures, and General
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly