An exciting opportunity for a pulmonary critical care physician is available to join a leader in North Carolina. You will practice in a state-of-the-art ICU full time with a complete respiratory team on-site. Enjoy the work-life balance that a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off brings with no call in the evenings. If you want to be on call, and you get called back in, you will be compensated. Advanced practice providers cover at night and hospitalists cover admissions. You will also be supported by a robust medical staff and a complete respiratory team. CompHealth can assist you with the North Carolina medical license, if needed. Current fellows are encouraged to apply and this is an H-1B visa site.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and $10K relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, 1 week of CME and $2.7K, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. A stipend is available for fellows and residents while they finish training.
To get started, please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2423458.
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and $10K relocation reimbursement
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week CME with stipend
- Join 6 other critical care physicians
- Utilize your pulmonary critical care skills in the ICU
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule with compensated call
- APPs and nocturnists cover night shifts/admits
- Current fellows and H-1Bs visas are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail