Pulmonologist to Join a Collegial Multispecialty Group in Carmel, New York
You will enjoy a generous salary, 100% employer-paid health benefits, and they match 3% of your salary in your retirement fund.
Come work in Carmel, home to 3 places listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Come discover the beautiful lakes and rural charm of the area. Visitors and residents come to the lake shore to enjoy swimming, boating, skating and all sorts of summer and winter activities.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2669995.
- Join 10 other specialists as their sole pulmonologist
- 100% outpatient pulmonology
- Work out of 1 of 3 locations in Putnam, Brewster, and Carmel, NY
- Shared call of 1:11
- Work Monday to Friday and home for dinner to enjoy your work-life balance
- Sleep lab is available
- Excellent salary plus production incentives and 100% employer paid health care
- Carmel has beautiful lakes and lots of outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pulmonologist to Join a Collegial Multispecialty Group in Carmel, New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly