Pain Management Physician Needed in Upstate New York
Come live and practice in the capital of New York. You will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership opportunity
- Guaranteed base salary plus RVU
- 100% pain management
- No medication management
- Outpatient position
- Join 3 physicians, a clinical staff, administration, and a support staff
- Located in Upstate New York, major universities and excellent school systems
- Museums, arts, culture, music, restaurants, hiking, and biking trails
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pain Management Physician Needed in Upstate New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly