Chief of Gastroenterology Needed in Albany, New York
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This area has been listed by several publications as a Best Place to Raise a Family, Best Markets for Young Adults, and one of America's Most Innovative Cities. You will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671161.
- Lead the gastroenterology division of prestigious medical school
- Balanced administrative and clinical duties
- Academic component with research opportunities
- General GI preferred, EUS and ERCP not required
- H1-B visa candidates welcomed
- Low cost of living and easy access to outdoor activities
- Very welcoming, diverse community
- Excellent school districts within 4 miles of facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Chief of Gastroenterology Needed in Albany, New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly